I made a video tutorial for a Birthday Card.
This is my entering in the Challenge issued by Amy Love from the Shabby is Chick Boutique on her Youtube Channel.
The challenge was to create a card that Amy could easily recreate and we couldn't use die cutting machines, because she doesn't own one.
Here is the card that I made
- American Craft Cardstock: Vanilla - 5 1/2 inches by 11 inches
- American Craft Cardstock: Coffee- 5 1/4 inches by 5 1/4 inches, 4 inches by 4 inches
- Craft Paper: scrap piece
- Prima Marketing Paper Pad: Divine Collection - 5 1/4 inches by 5 1/4 inches, 4 inches by 4 inches
- Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
- Archival Ink: Coffee
- Inkadinkado clear stamps: Inspirational Lift
- Shabby is Chic Boutique Facebook store: arrow charm, silver metal medallion, folded lace trims in blush and Ivory layered Flatback Pearl Trim
- 2 Flowers
- Crinckled ribbon
- 2 Beaded hat pins (made them)
- Scotch Permanent adhesive
- Scor-Pal tape
- E6000 glue
- Paper Trimmer
- Edge Distresser
Here is the tutorial:
I would also like to invite you to become a follower of my blog and leave a comment.