I am part of a FB group called Mixed Media ATC Swap and have been working on my second set of ATC's to be swapped.
The theme is Letters and it was harder than I thought initially.
Here they are
- Canson Mixed Media paper (140 lb)
- Ranger Distress Ink Pad (Vintage Photo)
- Ranger Distress Stain (Peacock Feathers, Spiced Marmalade, Brushed Pewter, Picked Raspberry)
- Ranger Distress Paint (Antique Linen)
- Ranger Distrres Ink (Peacock Feathers)
- Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
- Ranger Sticky Back Canvas
- Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Collection Stamp Set - The Journey, Life's Possibilities, French Market and Playful Journey
- Amaco Rub n Buff Metallic Finishes - Antique Gold
- Krylon Workable Fixatif Spray (Clear)
- Golden Gel Medium
- Golden White Gesso
- Golden Fluid Acrylics - Titanium White, Hansa Yellow Medium, Green Golden
- Dreamweaver Translucent Embossing Paste
- Stencil - The Crafter's Workshop - Punchinella, Art is
- Sakura Pigma Micron Pen (Black)
- Sakura Gelly Roll - White
Hope you like them and feel inspired to make some ATC's, they are lots of fun!