This has been an amazing day! Drawing pencils, Dylusions ink spray, stencils... yes, I am part of Ghost Girls Class and I'm loving it!
Guadalupe Brizuela (Guada) is the teacher, and she is a very talented artist and her teaching skills are amazing.
You can find her Blog HERE!
My first project or Ghost Girl was an amazing experience, I learned to use and combine mediums in a different way.
I am not in love with the mouth, need to work some more on it, but the eyes I love!!!!
- Hempflower Stencil
- Square Rose Stencil
- Black Marble Dylusions Spray
- Bubblegum Pink Dylusions Spray
- Vibrant Turquoise Dylusions Spray
- Denim Colorwash Spray
- Acrylic Gesso
- Faber-Castell: Stampers Big White Brush Pen
- Uniball Signo Gel Pen
- Make It Monday 161: Anything Goes
- Five Simple Things: Inspire Me Fridays 123
- Artist in Blogland: Show and Tell
- Paint Party Friday: Week 30 Year 3
Big hug and lots of positive energy!