I am part of a FB group called Mixed Media ATC Swap and have been working on my second set of ATC's to be swapped.
The theme is wood grain and I must admit that I felt intimidated by the theme.
Here they are
- Canson Mixed Media paper (140 lb)
- Gelli plate
- Distress Ink Pads (Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, Vintage Photo)
- Archival Ink - Jet Black
- Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Collection Stamp Set - Wallpaper and Wood
- Sizzix Movers and Shapers Magnetic Die 2/Pkg by Tim Holtz, Bird and Cage
- Golden Gel Medium
- Golden Fluid Acrylics - Titanium White
- Amaco Rub n Buff Metallic Finishes - Antique Gold
- Stencil - The Crafter's Workshop (Mini Cosmic Swirl)
- Designer paper - Scraps
- Krylon Workable Fixatif Spray (Clear)
- Sakura Pigma Micron Pen (Black)
Hope you like them and feel inspired to make some ATC's, they are lots of fun!