This was a project for a swap, not the first one I've done.
Once the project was completed I was so happy, it looks so beautiful.
- Altoid tin can
- Archival Ink
- Distress Ink
- Alcohol Ink
- Graphic 45 papers: Birdsong paper pad 8 x 8
- Shabby is Chic Boutique: Flat Back Pearl Flowers and Flower edge dangle trim - black
- Golden Acrylic Paint
- Glossy Accents
- Golden texture paste
- Golden Glass beads
This was so much fun.
I would like to share this project here:
- Altered Eclectics: Anything Goes
- Eclectic Ellapu: Pink team - Floral
- Rhedd's Creative Spirit: Altered
Hope you find some inspiration.