Monday, January 21, 2019

Happiness

Hi and welcome to my blog!
I have been doing a lot of things and have not posted a single one of them... story of my life.
When I began this blog it was with the purpose of helping myself heal.
Life had been very rough and the pain was a lot.
Today I see life differently.
We are born with the greatest gift of all: free will, and we can make the choices that will bring happiness and joy to our lives or keep us in the most terrible suffering.
Several month ago I faced the possibility of having cancer.  It was a long road and a painful one.
Prayers and family keep me strong during that time.
One day the call came in and I rushed to the doctors office, scared and holding strong to my faith.
Breathe again..., I was told that all the studies came back negative and I don't have this terrible condition, at least at this moment.
The lessons were plenty, faith was strengthen and family became my number one priority.
I also made the decision to live a happy life, to live in gratitude and give love, lot and lots of love.
Now I can come back to my blogs and create and share and hopefully be an inspiration for someone.
I have recently been learning about paint pouring and the fun of it.  I tried to follow some videos from Youtube but wasn't successful.
I then subscribed to a workshop with Carolyn Dube called Paint Pouring FUNdamentals and I have been able to create some fun pieces.
The process is so relaxing and I find myself meditating and planning future projects and aspects of my life.
Here are some of my art pieces:




Supplies:
I know they are not perfect but they are a piece of me and my soul.
Hope you like them.
Hugs,
Julia
I have Faith, I am Happy, I am Loved, I am Enough...

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your scare Julia! But grateful for the news that it was only a scare. I wish for you to live a happy and fulfilled life, though it is not always easy to make such decisions as we have to keep making them every day.
    I love your canvas art! I love colors, shapes and textures and you have embodied all that here. Just beautiful, each one!
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...