Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Sadness...

Sadness...
That is how I feel today. I am reading The Artist Way and writing my morning pages; and for some strange reason it is bringing out a feeling of sadness.
Maybe it is because I realized, that all those things that I've dreamed, all my feelings and my needs have been placed behind everything. I totally forgot that I am a human being.
I need to do things that I want to do and feel things that I want to feel.
I have never been my own priority. I have always lived my life thinking of others and how will they feel if I do a certain thing.
I need to work on this, I need to feel comfortable been my own priority.
There's a lot of work to be done. and it starts today, right now...
This is what I am hearing now
Love,
Julia

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to what you wrote as i, too, am working on making myself a priority in my own life. I very easily get caught up in taking care of others and making sure they are okay, which means I am last on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is said that in order to help others, you must first help yourself. That way you are approaching things from the best possible place. I was brought up to put others first and in this way I feel that I forgot I need to treat myself as a princess (if you like) with self love. So please know you are not alone. Is the 3 hour music piece your artist date?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...