Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Day 51: The 100 Day Project

I am part of The 100 Day Project
My project will be 100 ATC's on 100 Days..., I can do this!!!
My day 51 ATC is mixed media and features an image by Imagine That called Ice Cream Maddy.
The background was created with watercolors, Archival Ink and distress ink

I woul like to enter this project in the following challenges:


See you tomorrow with my creation for Day 52.
I would like to invite you to become a follower of my blog and leave a comment.

Thanks for the visit. If you like my work, please consider becoming a follower.

Hugs,

Julia

My Blogs:
My Art... Healing the Soul
Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia
Me and Myself on the Dark...

You can find me here:

2 comments:

  1. Your ATC with this image is just adorable. Thanks for joining us this month at Imagine That Creative Playground, and hope to have you join us again, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project, love the colors and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Imagine That! Digistamp Link Up! We hope to see you again!
    Sherry x - DT for Imagine That! Digistamp
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...