Sunday, July 22, 2018

Artist Trading Coins Trio

I made it back into my mixed media blog, so happy to be here.
Sometimes life throws rocks at you and when you get hit by one, it can take you away from the path you are following.  That is exactly what happened to me.  Life had some surprises and I have been working to put things back in a way that I feel comfortable and complete again.
I have been crafting and creating art, just haven't been sharing most of it.
Today I played with some Artist Trading Coins, the new trend in the crafty word and it was so much fun.
The backgrounds are mixed media and the images are from one of my favorite stores, Oddball Art Co.

Image: Creepy Cute Big Eye Zombie Chibi Girl, Image No. 53
Image: Creepy Cute Big Eye Zombie Girl Crying Zombie Image No. 289
Image: Kawaii Creepy Cute "Sugar" Image No. 242


Images were colored with Prisma coloring pencils and the dots and doodles were created using, Sakura white gel pen, Posca pen and a Sharpie pen.
I created mixed media backgrounds with Distress Inks, Acrylic Paints and India Ink.
Added some depth with Black Soot distress ink.
I would like to enter this set of Artist Trading Coins in the following challenges:
I hope you like them, because I love them.

Thanks for the visit!
Love,
Julia 


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous coins great backgrounds and love the stamps-----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ATCoins.... Beautiful. Hope to see you again in August.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    Oddball Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, these are fantastic, thank you for joining us over at Oddball Art Stamps and good luck with your entry. Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun Julia, I love them all!!!! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Oddball Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...