Sunday, September 08, 2013

Face 7: 29 Faces in September

Today I've been painting using a technique from Moonshine: Mother called trance painting.
It is a wonderful process where you are one with your creation, no previous plans, no specific idea; just you, music and coloring mediums.
I love everything about this technique, it felt so liberating. I used my hands, my paint brushes and even paper towels .
It was just doing what I felt, as the amazing mantra music played and all my senses became one.
I was one with everything and anything that was surrounding me, and I was so relaxed, so inspired.
Hours passed and I did not notice... time lost its meaning, it didn't dictate how long I was going to do this, I could do it forever...
This is what I created during this amazing experience:
The journaling says:
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired , it need not be deserved.
Mediums used: Golden Fluid Acrylics, Gelatos, Q Color Pigments and a gel white pen. I also used a stamp set from Unity Stamps called Now and Always.
Hope you like it!
Would like to share at:
Big hug and lots of positive energy!
Julia

12 comments:

  1. Lovely, vibrant colors!
    Great composition, too!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours! Spotted this on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project, thank you for sharing with us at MIM. Hugs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous art and colors Julia. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love this, and your journaling is the cherry on top! To think you had no plan when you started, trance painting sounds liberating.
    Stopping by from MIM where I'm also sharing my Sympathy Card, would love it if you'd stop by.
    Hugs, Antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous creation, I'm glad I saw it on MIM x Tina-Maree x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is beautiful. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the green eye! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool Piece!! I love the variation in the hair...fabby! Visiting via MIM!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Truly amazing. Saw this on MIM and was intrigued enough to come on by for a closer look at your fab piece. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this series - well...series of pics of your painting. Unusual composition too -the way you placed the face down the bottom.
    Thanks for sharing Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I love this. I saw you on MIM and I love it. I love the vibrant colors, the whole look. I wish I was or could be as free to be able to do this. It really fascinates me and I love this type of art. You've done beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...