Monday, April 05, 2021

Get Your Mojo Back - 7 ATC's in Seven Days - Day 1

 I am trying to get back into my creative mojo, but it has been really hard.

So...

I joined Get Your Mojo Back - 7  ATC's in Seven Days - Day 1, an event by Oddball Stamps Co. 

The theme for Day 1 is Gratitude.

Made an ATC featuring Image: CCC 143 PREMIUM ST PATRICKS DAY GIRLY SELFIE on a mixed media background.

The image was colored with Marco Raffine coloring pencils. Used Acrylics, Distress Ink and India Ink for the bakground.

I am Grateful or my family and the time we spend together, the cellphone calls, Zoom Dates and lots of selfies and pictures.

This was lots of fun!

Thanks for the visit. If you like my work, please consider becoming a follower.

Hugs,


Julia

My Blogs:
My Art... Healing the Soul
Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia
Me and Myself on the Dark...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...