Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Get Your Mojo Back - 7 ATC's in Seven Days - Day 2

It's Day 2 of Get Your Mojo Back - 7  ATC's in Seven Days, an event by Oddball Stamps Co. 

The theme for Day 2 is Smash Something

Made an ATC featuring Image: Creepy Cute Smores Digital Collage Sheet Image # 495 on a mixed media background.

The image was colored with Marco Raffine coloring pencils. Used Distress Ink, Archival Ink and India Ink for the bakground.



I had so much fun creating this, smashed everything on my crafting table, not thinking of every little detail, just smashing it!

Thanks for the visit. If you like my work, please consider becoming a follower.

Hugs,


Julia

My Blogs:
My Art... Healing the Soul
Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia
Me and Myself on the Dark...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...