Friday, April 09, 2021

Get Your Mojo Back - 7 ATC's in Seven Days - Day 5

It's Day 5 of Get Your Mojo Back - 7  ATC's in Seven Days, an event by Oddball Stamps Co. 

The theme for Day 5 is Advice to Yourself.

If I could do this I would say: Belive in your Dreams. Sometimes we start thinking that our dreams are not worth the time or the effort and energy.  This is something I have to keep in mind.

Made an ATC featuring Image: Adrienne The Magical One Creepy Cute Printable Stamp Set Image No 451 and colored with Prisma coloring pencils.

Mixed media background started with a base of beautifully marbled paper using the shaving cream technique and Distres Ink Sprays.

It was the cut into strips and using a paper piecing technich created the base for the ATC.

Added Washi tape and did dry embossing and the added gold leaf wax paste.


Loving the background.

Thanks for the visit. If you like my work, please consider becoming a follower.

Hugs,


Julia

My Blogs:
My Art... Healing the Soul
Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia
Me and Myself on the Dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...