Saturday, April 10, 2021

Get Your Mojo Back - 7 ATC's in Seven Days - Day 6

 It's Day 6 of Get Your Mojo Back - 7  ATC's in Seven Days, an event by Oddball Stamps Co. 

The theme for Day 6 is Your Favorite Song.

I absolutely love Dancing Queen by ABBA.

Made an ATC featuring Image: Big Eye Tutu Girl Milla's Dance Image No. 294 and colored with Prisma coloring pencils.

Mixed media background using Distress Inks, Distress Oxides, Archival Ink and Pigment Ink.

I had a monochromatic aproach to this one.

Added Washi tape and gems.
This was so much fun to create.

Thanks for the visit. If you like my work, please consider becoming a follower.

Hugs,


Julia

My Blogs:
My Art... Healing the Soul
Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia
Me and Myself on the Dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...