Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 25: Color, Paint and Fun!

Yikes!
At  last I had time to paint during the weekend and it was so much fun.
I really need to create something, all the time. When I am unable to create I just feel like I am missing something.
Well today was the day, and I have paint all over me... I am dancing the happy dance!
I finished one of my art journal pages with some doodles and worked on my Book Of Days (BOD).
While painting in BOD, it felt so freeing not to have a specific theme, no image in my head, just wanted to see color, lots of colors, whatever happened on that page was fine with me.
At the end I loved it and will add some journaling later, what I will be writing is kind of private...
First stop is my finished art journal page, you might remember it from Day 8, of the Blog-a-thon
 This is my new page
Do you like them?
I sure do love them both, can't wait to start writing on this last page.
Big hug and lots of positive energy!
Julia

8 comments:

  1. Both pages are gorgeous! And wow the colors in the journaling page are so bright! What did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley! I used Golden fluid acfylic paints, love the intensity of the colors.

      Delete
  2. Love them. So bright and colorful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful paintings! I like the bright colors. Especially I like the first one. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bright colors and cheerful subject matter...well-done

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous pages!!! I saw one of your images at MOM and knew I had to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work really is happy and does have lots of energy. Love the colour and the freedom.
    Thank you for sharing with Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...