Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 30: I did it!!!!

Wow, 30 days of blogging!!!
I can't believe I did it, I blogged for 30 days...
Now I am asking myself why didn't I do this before, will I keep this ritual of pouring my day to day on a blog post and sharing it with the World?
Why not?
I have learned that I'm blogging for myself. I vent, I tell stories, I simply say: today I am tired to write; yet I am putting all this on a place where everyone who wants to, can read it.
Some will agree, others will disagree with my writing; but that is who I am at that moment, just plain, simple, open... Me.
Thanks Effy and all the amazing people who took from their time and left a comment or sent a private message. Each word is and will be treasured forever.
Hugs, hugs, and more hugs!
Here is the painting I have been working on for the past days. Still not finished but a part of me that is so important and private. I open up to you and hope that you feel my presence through this creation.
Big hug and lots of positive energy!
Julia

3 comments:

  1. Proud for you. Blogging everyday for 30 days is an amazing fete. Your painting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! I didn't succeed, but I only created my blog on August 3rd and therefor only participating for 28 days and posted 24 blogs. I am proud of even that! So you are a superstar to me! I too will continue this and continue to read peoples blogs.
    I love your painting! It has soo much feeling pored into it! She is wonderful!
    Sending hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO JULIA! I Almost got in 30! The hospital snagged a couple away! lol, but is this not AWESOME! I Love reading about your "every" day, even if it's short, its all so interesting to me! I know Effy is leaving a place open for us to add our blogs, and I myself am going to keep going, I really look forward to doing so, I even think it helps me sleep...is that odd? Thak you for Blogging Along, and I cant wait for the next one!! yayyy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...